We, at Gateway Nursery School are committed to create an environment of possibilities for your child. We will guide him/her with insight and the outcome will be a child who is prepared and ready to pass through the “Gateway” into formal education!
Play is the mode through which young children learn and mature. Play also fosters creative thinking.
Unfortunately, in today’s competitive and hurried society, play has lost its rightful place as a way of learning for children.
Our aim at Gateway is to restore this balance!
We at Gateway Nursery School aim not only to prepare your child / children for school one day but, also for life by introducing them to Jesus.
- Christian based education and value system
- Assist Gateway Presbyterian Church to have a higher profile in the community
- Become the first choice pre-school for learners
- Create a safe, warm and loving environment for the learners.
Jesus said: “I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.” John 10: 9
Gateway Presbyterian Church invites your and your child/children to join us. In so doing we believe you will find “pasture” – wholeness of living in body, mind and spirit.
- Action ball
- Kinder Kinetics
- Wiggle and Jam
- Swimming Lessons – Swim Tech. (Only during summer months)
All extra mural fees are payable in advance to the respective businesses’ accounts
Gateway Nursery School is affiliated to the following schools, all of which provide Grade R classes:
- Shangri La Academy
- Maranatha Christian School
- Aston Manor Primary School
- Ages 18 months – 5 years
- Maximum of 110 children in the school
- Classes between 15 and 20 children