We, at Gateway Nursery School are committed to create an environment of possibilities for your child. We will guide him/her with insight and the outcome will be a child who is prepared and ready to pass through the “Gateway” into formal education!
Play is the mode through which young children learn and mature. Play also fosters creative thinking.
Unfortunately, in today’s competitive and hurried society, play has lost its rightful place as a way of learning for children.
Our aim at Gateway is to restore this balance!
We at Gateway Nursery School aim not only to prepare your child / children for school one day but, also for life by introducing them to Jesus.
Gateway Nursery School is the school of choice for quality Christian Education and development.
- Christian based education and value system
- Assist Gateway Presbyterian Church to have a higher profile in the community
- Become the first choice pre-school for learners
- Create a safe, warm and loving environment for the learners.
The curriculum is based on the cutting edge “All in One Programme”, using the “Clever Play” and “Mind Moves” technique, which is set to revolutionise the educational system of the nursery school.
Our principal and teachers are qualified, experienced Christian Teachers with a passion and calling for teaching children
EXTRA MURAL ACTIVITIES
- Action ball
- Kinder Kinetics
- Wiggle and Jam
- Swimming Lessons – Swim Tech. (Only during summer months)
All extra mural fees are payable in advance to the respective businesses’ accounts
Grade R Affiliations
Gateway Nursery School is affiliated to the following schools, all of which provide Grade R classes:
- Shangri La Academy
- Maranatha Christian School
- Aston Manor Primary School
Class Sizes and Limits
- Ages 18 months – 5 years
- Maximum of 110 children in the school
- Classes between 15 and 20 children
011 319 1038
Plot 18 Dann Road
Gauteng, South Africa
07:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday